Learn about the qualifications, duties, responsibilities, perks, and powers of the President of the United States. Some of these may surprise you. Here are a few, for starters.
- Must be a natural-born citizen of the United States
- Must be 35 years of age.
- Must be a resident of the United States for at least 14 years
- A nice house
- A salary of $400,000 per year (taxable)
- Expense account of $50,000 per year (taxable)
- Travel expenses of $100,000 per year (tax-free)
- Pension, on retirement, of $63,000 per year (taxable)
- Staff support on leaving the presidency
Wow! Pretty impressive! The insured life-long salary and staff support for ever would be enough to lure some to run for the office in a big way. What do you think?
Read the rest of the article CLICK HERE.
Use the comment feature of the blog to leave your comment.