Learn about the qualifications, duties, responsibilities, perks, and powers of the President of the United States. Some of these may surprise you. Here are a few, for starters.
- Must be a natural-born citizen of the United States
- Must be 35 years of age.
- Must be a resident of the United States for at least 14 years
- A nice house
- A salary of $400,000 per year (taxable)
- Expense account of $50,000 per year (taxable)
- Travel expenses of $100,000 per year (tax-free)
- Pension, on retirement, of $63,000 per year (taxable)
- Staff support on leaving the presidency
Wow! Pretty impressive! The insured life-long salary and staff support for ever would be enough to lure some to run for the office in a big way. What do you think?
Read the rest of the article CLICK HERE.
Use the comment feature of the blog to leave your comment.
Written by bertatut
Comments Off on U.S. President – duties to perks